Chuyên mục học tiếng Anh #IELTS speaking dành cho các bạn tự luyện ở nhà đây^^.
Để xem các chủ đề speaking trước, bạn kích chuột TẠI ĐÂY nhé
Chúng ta ai cũng cần bồi dưỡng các kỹ năng để những kỹ năng đó sẽ hỗ trợ cho chúng ta trong cuộc sống. Các bạn có những kỹ năng như thế nào ?Chúng ta cùng chia sẻ để nâng cao kỹ năng Nói nhé các bạn ^^ Học tiếng Anh không phải quá khó. Chúng ta cùng học tiếng Anh với trường Anh ngữ #CIP nào.
Đây là website của trường : TẠI ĐÂY các bạn click vào đầy để cập nhật thông tin mới nhất nha.
IELTS Speaking Test Day 45: Birthday Celebration
Describe a birthday celebration party you enjoyed
- When it was
- What you did
- Why you particularly enjoyed it
- Explain the traditional way to celebrate birthdays in your country
Do you often have birthday celebrations?
Are there any traditions concerning the birth of a baby?
What kind of parent do you intend to be?
What sort of culture do you hope your child will grow up in?
I think the most memorable party is my own birthday party. It was my 19th birthday. This party was held on campus, I was sleeping that day and all at once, one of my classmates woke me up, and he said that there was a letter for me in their dormitory. I felt puzzled because I never wrote letters to anyone. Who could be that person who wrote to me? So, I went tot their room with him. When we got to the door, he opened it for me. The room was dark and I could barely see some people looking at me. I thought that I was being tricked and they pushed me toward the table. I saw a big cake on the table, and I suddenly remembered that it was my birthday. Then, they sang Happy Birthday to You. I felt pleased and deeply touched. I knew that experienced might be the only one in my life, and I will never forget that party or my classmates.
- Yes. I have birthday celebrations every year, sometimes with my family and sometimes with my classmates or friends.
- In the past, a celebration would be given to celebrate the birth of a baby boy. Friends and relatives would be invited. I think nowadays we only give some clothes or gifts to the couple having a new baby. Or sometimes we will have dinner together to celebrate.
- I will be understanding. I hope I can have a good relationship with my child. When my child has trouble, I’m the one that he/she turns to.
- I hope my child could grow up healthily and do what he would like. It doesn’t matter what kind of culture he might grow up in.